Our partners, clients and the available technologies
Our working partners
We are pleased to have a number of excellent and established partners enabling us to fund, facilitate, and install renewable and sustainable energy solutions on small-scale localised projects to massive energy renewable energy grid projects.
Our partners include:
- Private equity investment and pension funds
- Green energy companies
- Manufacturers & Fabricators
- Facilities management, property management and land development companies
- Installers and Project Managers
Our clients and customers
Our client and customers vary in size from smaller-scale localised projects to massive renewable energy grid projects.
For example, here are some of the projects we have and are working on:
Adding renewable energy harvesting and storage, and cost reduction measures to:
- Office buildings
- Airport buildings
- Mineral mines
- Leisure and entertainment parks
- Schools and colleges
- Government buildings
- Defence ministries buildings and land
- UK National Health Service estates
- Government estates
- Private estates
The technologies at our disposal
As we all become more environmentally aware we are also becoming more aware of the technologies at our disposal for harvesting all that renewable energy that is currently going to waste, storing it for constant use, and then using that energy in a number of cost and energy-efficient ways.
Technologies at our disposal include:
- Solar-powered photo-voltaic panels which can be used on a small scale such as a building roof, intermediate scale, such as converting an entire disused airfield in order to power an industrial park, and even a massive solar grid to power entire communities.
- Wind turbines
- Combined Heat & Power systems
- Hydrogen as a carrier as well as storage
- LED Lighting systems
- Heat exchange
- Wave power